Monster is notorious for overcharging for products that are the same, if not lower quality than competitors’. So when these headphones first came out, I thought they were all hype. But that all changed when I happened to demo them in Fry’s one day.
Here’s what I like…
1. super comfortable on my ears
2. music sounds amazing (you can feel the music if that makes any sense)
3. collapsible design (so you can stow them on the go)
3. detachable cord (so if I accidentally yank the cord and break it, the headphones aren’t useless…i can just go replace the cord)
Here’s what I don’t like so much…
1. requires 2 AAA batteries, whether you want noise cancelling on or not
2. easily broken hinge? i’ve had no problems so far, but there’s no shortage of ppl complaining about this on the net.