Love the features of Google Voice, but want to be able to use your existing phone number with it?
Now you can. 2 things though…
1. It’ll cost you $20 to port the number to Google Voice
2. Porting your number means you will have to cancel your existing contract with your mobile phone carrier. This may involve early termination fees, so check on those first.
How To Do It?
1. log into google voice
2. click on “settings”
3. click on “voice settings”
4. under the “Phones” tab, click on “Change/Port” your google voice number.
5. select “I want to use my existing mobile number instead.”